FREE LOCAL SEO STRATEGY
Did You Know Over 50% Of All Search Queries Are Local?
We provide more then just an automated SEO report. Submit your information and we will analyze your website and competition and present you the facts in a private video you can watch at your leisure.
Get Your Free SEO Video Analysis & Strategy
- ✅ Free SEO Analysis & Strategy
- ✅ One On One Consultation With A SEO Strategist.
- ✅ Free Competitor Analysis
- ✅ Free Same Day Custom SEO Proposal
- ✅ Learn How To Improve Your Website Conversions
- ✅ Other Tips, Tricks, and Secret Weapons Used By Top Sites.
How It Works
Google And Bing Local Search
Local search refers to results that get returned from search engines like Google and Bing that contain geo-relvant keywords search engines pick up as having local intent. Our local SEO strategies are techniques that have been designed to help increase visibility for your business trying to rank for keywords your customers would use to find you. It's no secret that prospective customers are looking for your business online at this moment and by optimizing your local search listings you will increase your chances to bring in new customers to your business.
You must have:
- A Business Name.
- A local phone number (not toll free, call tracking or shared).
- A physical address (not a virtual office).
Why You Need Local SEO
If you sell services or products that are Geo-targeted local search optimization is a MUST.
- 4 Billion desktop searches per month have local intent.
- 50% of all search queries are LOCAL.
- 86% of those "searchers" will buy online!
- 74% of Google searches are done on mobile devices.
- 80% of consumers who search for a local business on their phone will either call or go to that business within 24 hours.